Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stop cyberstalking me

After three months, over 90 days, he keeps sending me emails. Some are "nice" aka "manipulative", I love you, I miss you, I can't live without you, kiss the kids for me, etc.. Others are nasty, you're a slut, hoe, bitch, bad mother and I going to get you, I going to take the kids from you, I'm going to get even, because you keep disrespecting me by not calling. And some times the compliments and the threats are in the same email. Today his email said he loves me and the kids and he "forgives me" for anything I have done that I think would make him mad and to please call him. He has sent me his number nearly 100 hundreds times and I have Never called him, you would think he gets the point. Proof that some people are not rational beings.

He doesn't get it. Even though his communication is one sided, it is still scary. I have an alarm system. I have notified the local authorirties. I barely sleep through the night. Every bump in the night keeps me on guard. I go from being scared to being angry to being tired. How is it that he still manages to have control over me? Why don't I move yet again? It's expensive, frustrating, and I can't keep running. I deserve some stability and normacy in my life. So do my children.

Why do I open the emails. To see where his head is. He likes to tell on himself. So I like to keep a record of all he says, just in case. Of what, the thinkable and the unthinkable, just proof ...just in case.

Every email is a crime. I have an Order of Protection that has a no contact clause. And yes, that includes email. Being that my order was gained in another state before I relocated to my new state. The crime is a federal offense, he is harassing me interstate. There are laws against that. Most cities have divisions in their local police department that specialize in Domestic Violence, Stalking and even Cybercrimes. He is doing all three.

For more information about stalking you can call the Stalking Resource Center, National Center for Victims of Crime at 1-800-FYI-CALL.

1 comment:

Corporate Underground said...

I am so happy you did this. I hope this can evolve into something bigger...something greater. Your the first person I know of that is or has experienced domestic abuse. I actually wanted to ask you about what your daily experience was in dealing with him, detail for detail. I hope that this blogg is so raw that it opens the eyes of the complacent. Love you girl. AR